One of my top fantasies has always been doing it on a canvas. Well, Happy Valentine’s to me. Courtesy of one sexy lover and Love Is Art, we co-created a work of art. It brings a whole new meaning to body painting.
The Love Is Art Kit comes with everything you need to create your own: plastic tarp, canvas, organic paint, post-coital booties for your feet, body scrubber & detailed instructions. Everything arrives in inconspicuous packaging in case your mail arrives before you do.
Here are some extra tips you won’t find in the instructions:
1. Make sure you open your shower curtain before you get started on the painting.
2. Don’t forget to put the body scrubber in the tub.
3. Bring a small grocery bag to the bathroom to throw away the booties.
4. Don’t feel pressured to use all 4 oz. of the paint. Some white space gives the art more dimension.
5. Ladies, bottoms up! Although the paint is organic and non-toxic, it’s not intended for internal use.😉
Check out this brilliant fantasy in a box at loveisartkit.com. Happy Painting!
ABOUT SEXY AJA
Sexy Aja undresses every naughty topic as a radio personality and naughty blogger. Join her live on Talking in the Dark Radio: Erotic Nights on Tuesday nights. Leave your safe word on the table, because no topic is off limits – anal sex, BDSM, porn, squirting, strippers, swinging, threesomes and more.
Contact Aja on Twitter @ContactSexyAja or Facebook for more information.
Would you like to be a guest or participate in a discussion panel? Use the below form or email Sexy Aja.